[home][rumors and news][model release matrix][dealer network][desktop calendar][exhaust notes][tov forums][links][search][sponsors][garage][login]

Tire Rack Upgrade Garage
 Search for a Dealer:
 Canadian Flag US Flag
 Honda Acura
 ZIP  
2020 Accords already appearing in dealer order system
More.......................
Is Acura going to reveal a new Legend at Pebble Beach this year?
Honda reports February Sales
Honda revealing production RWD prototype of Urban EV Concept at the Geneva International Motorshow
BBC: Honda set to close Swindon factory in 2022
Nikkei: Honda enters agreement with CATL for battery supply contract through 2027
Acura Marks 30 Years Since Debut of Iconic NSX Supercar
American Honda reports January sales
Today's Reading Links --> Re: How Acura orchestrated a massive turnaround with a renewed focus on design
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Honda in talks about pulling Acura out of China
Join Discussion......
Professional Motorsports --> Re: The glory days
Join Discussion......
Amateur Racing & Driving --> Re: Toronto Motorsports Park - 10th Gen Civic Si Track day
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Honda/Acura Gossip
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Honda / Acura Shakeup?
Join Discussion......
Professional Motorsports --> Re: Colton Herta Becomes Youngest Indycar Winner Ever
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Lamborghini Urus
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Honda Acura shake-up caused by logistics
Join Discussion......
Odyssey --> Re: JDM Odyssey Type R
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: 2020 Sonata
Join Discussion......
Civic --> Re: I chose the Si over the GTI
Join Discussion......
Odyssey --> Re: Shy away from 05-10 VCM Odysseys or NBD?
Join Discussion......
HR-V/Vezel --> Re: European HRV with 1.5 L VTEC Turbo engine coming Spring 2019
Join Discussion......
Service Experiences --> Re: BEWARE OF HILLSIDE HONDA
Join Discussion......
2019 Honda Passport PR Photo Gallery
Read Article....................
2019 Acura NSX PR Photo Gallery
First Drive: 2019 Acura ILX
2019 Acura ILX PR Photo Gallery
First Drive: 2019 Honda Pilot
2019 Honda Pilot PR Photo Gallery

[fancy] [flat] [simple]
TOV Forums > Hot Deals > > Re: Mugen 18" Wheel Set $899 at College Hills Honda

Go to:

Viewing Threshold (What is this?)

Thread Page - [1]
Author
  Post New Thread
cforez
Profile for cforez
Mugen 18" Wheel Set $899 at College Hills Honda    (Score: 1, Normal) 11-09-2009 22:47
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
Kit comes with the following: 4 forged aluminum wheels, 4 center caps, 4 tire valves, Tire pressure place card, Lug nut holder caution label, Spare tire warning label, Lug nut holder, and 20 Mugen lug nuts

http://www.collegehillshonda.com/honda-civic-4dr-accessories/2006-2008-civic-sedan-wheels.htm

Powered by Honda
Profile for Powered by Honda
Re: Mugen 18" Wheel Set $899 at College Hills Honda    (Score: 1, Normal) 11-10-2009 02:16
wow why are forged rims so cheap.
typer_801
Profile for typer_801
Re: Mugen 18" Wheel Set $899 at College Hills Honda    (Score: 1, Normal) 11-10-2009 09:44
The correct price is $799 and includes center caps & lugs.

I ordered mine yesterday :) They were running special as Honda was emptying their warehouse of these Mugen GP wheels. Something like 1100 wheels were sold by CHH alone. This sale started in late July and quickly sold out for what CHH had visibility to. They then filled all the orders and re-opened their store with the remaining sets yesterday at 8am.

Potenza
Profile for Potenza
Re: Mugen 18" Wheel Set $899 at College Hills Honda    (Score: 1, Normal) 11-10-2009 12:15
typer_801 wrote:

I ordered mine yesterday :) They were running special as Honda was emptying their warehouse of these Mugen GP wheels. Something like 1100 wheels were sold by CHH alone. This sale started in late July and quickly sold out for what CHH had visibility to. They then filled all the orders and re-opened their store with the remaining sets yesterday at 8am.

How much did shipping cost you?

JeffX
Profile for JeffX
Re: Mugen 18" Wheel Set $899 at College Hills Honda    (Score: 1, Normal) 11-10-2009 12:43
typer_801 wrote:

what do you mean the "correct" price? The only thing that shows up on collegehills site is $899.

5thTo2nd
Profile for 5thTo2nd
Re: Mugen 18" Wheel Set $899 at College Hills Honda    (Score: 1, Normal) 11-10-2009 14:35
he means that there was a 799 special on one of the forums a while back. They're honoring that price still but you have to mention it.

I'd be all over these but a 48 offset won't be flush with the fenders.

Karl O.
Profile for Karl O.
Re: Mugen 18" Wheel Set $899 at College Hills Honda    (Score: 1, Normal) 11-10-2009 14:43
That's really cheap for Mugen wheels.
LudegarH22A7
Profile for LudegarH22A7
Re: Mugen 18" Wheel Set $899 at College Hills Honda    (Score: 1, Normal) 11-10-2009 16:26
GP's are very nice, you can feel the difference at launch and when pulling out of corners... 16.1lbs.

This has been going on since 7/09. If you want a set they are getting down to the last shipment, like this week... I believe, for the orders being taken right now, delivery to CHH is 11/16. Once these are gone or a few back out, the price will go up but will still be under $1000 for the remaining few.

If you have an 08+ you will need to re-install your TPMS.

They will honor the lower price if you are member of another board and let them know at the point of ordering.

I've seen shipping range from $80-110.

Lastly, after you order be patient and don't expect them to ship asap. Expect the total opposite and in the end you should be happy... ~$182/wheel shp'd is a smoking deal. MSRP is $600 per before shipping.

gogzy
Profile for gogzy
Re: Mugen 18" Wheel Set $899 at College Hills Honda    (Score: 1, Normal) 11-10-2009 21:35
LudegarH22A7 wrote:

They will honor the lower price if you are member of another board and let them know at the point of ordering.

I've seen shipping range from $80-110.

Lastly, after you order be patient and don't expect them to ship asap. Expect the total opposite and in the end you should be happy... ~$182/wheel shp'd is a smoking deal. MSRP is $600 per before shipping.

~$182/wheel? so is that $699/set? and is Acurazine the other board? thanks!!

Puttz
Profile for Puttz
Re: Mugen 18" Wheel Set $899 at College Hills Honda    (Score: 1, Normal) 11-11-2009 10:29
I have a brand new set of the BFG tires that came on the Mugen if anyone is interested.
typer_801
Profile for typer_801
Re: Mugen 18" Wheel Set $899 at College Hills Honda    (Score: 1, Normal) 11-12-2009 08:52
If you order through links in some of the forums (i.e. 8th Gen Civic) the price is $100 lower than on the CHH website.

Jeff wrote:
typer_801 wrote:

what do you mean the "correct" price? The only thing that shows up on collegehills site is $899.

typer_801
Profile for typer_801
Re: Mugen 18" Wheel Set $899 at College Hills Honda    (Score: 1, Normal) 11-12-2009 08:57
Less than $50 for shipping, but I'm probably only 60-80 miles from CHH

Potenza wrote:
typer_801 wrote:

How much did shipping cost you?

LudegarH22A7
Profile for LudegarH22A7
Re: Mugen 18" Wheel Set $899 at College Hills Honda    (Score: 1, Normal) 11-12-2009 12:59
Puttz wrote:
I have a brand new set of the BFG tires that came on the Mugen if anyone is interested.

Where are you located and how are they currently being stored?

Puttz
Profile for Puttz
Re: Mugen 18" Wheel Set $899 at College Hills Honda    (Score: 1, Normal) 11-12-2009 16:43
Central Ohio, stored in the basement since purchased in the spring.

Thread Page - [1]
Go to:
Contact TOV | Submit Your Article | Submit Your Link | Advertise | TOV Shop | Events | Our Sponsors | TOV Archives
Copyright © 2018 Velocitech Inc. All information contained herein remains the property of Velocitech Inc.
The Temple of VTEC is not affiliated with American Honda Motor Co., Inc. TOV Policies and Guidelines - Credits - Privacy Policy
30 mobile: 0