[home][rumors and news][model release matrix][dealer network][desktop calendar][exhaust notes][tov forums][links][search][sponsors][garage][login]

Tire Rack Upgrade Garage
 Search for a Dealer:
 Canadian Flag US Flag
 Honda Acura
 ZIP  
2020 Accords already appearing in dealer order system
More.......................
Is Acura going to reveal a new Legend at Pebble Beach this year?
More.......................
Honda reports February Sales
More.......................
Honda revealing production RWD prototype of Urban EV Concept at the Geneva International Motorshow
More.......................
BBC: Honda set to close Swindon factory in 2022
More.......................
Nikkei: Honda enters agreement with CATL for battery supply contract through 2027
More.......................
Acura Marks 30 Years Since Debut of Iconic NSX Supercar
More.......................
American Honda reports January sales
More.......................
General Talk --> Re: Honda in talks about pulling Acura out of China
Join Discussion......
Professional Motorsports --> Re: The glory days
Join Discussion......
Today's Reading Links --> Re: How Acura orchestrated a massive turnaround with a renewed focus on design
Join Discussion......
Amateur Racing & Driving --> Re: Toronto Motorsports Park - 10th Gen Civic Si Track day
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Honda/Acura Gossip
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Honda / Acura Shakeup?
Join Discussion......
Professional Motorsports --> Re: Colton Herta Becomes Youngest Indycar Winner Ever
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Lamborghini Urus
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Honda Acura shake-up caused by logistics
Join Discussion......
Odyssey --> Re: JDM Odyssey Type R
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: 2020 Sonata
Join Discussion......
Civic --> Re: I chose the Si over the GTI
Join Discussion......
Odyssey --> Re: Shy away from 05-10 VCM Odysseys or NBD?
Join Discussion......
HR-V/Vezel --> Re: European HRV with 1.5 L VTEC Turbo engine coming Spring 2019
Join Discussion......
Service Experiences --> Re: BEWARE OF HILLSIDE HONDA
Join Discussion......
2019 Honda Passport PR Photo Gallery
Read Article....................
2019 Acura NSX PR Photo Gallery
Read Article....................
First Drive: 2019 Acura ILX
Read Article....................
2019 Acura ILX PR Photo Gallery
Read Article....................
First Drive: 2019 Honda Pilot
Read Article....................
2019 Honda Pilot PR Photo Gallery
Read Article....................

[fancy] [flat] [simple]
TOV Forums > General Talk > > Re: 2020 Honda Fit Render

Go to:

Viewing Threshold (What is this?)

Thread Page - [1]
Author
  Post New Thread
longhorn
Profile for longhorn
2020 Honda Fit Render    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-20-2019 09:13
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply


http://www.burlappcar.com/2019/02/2020-honda-fit.html

Vxtec
Profile for Vxtec
Re: 2020 Honda Fit Render    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-20-2019 09:42
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
Thanks longhorn. If this render is anywhere near the look of the new Fit/Jazz in production then, I must say, it looks cleaner/simpler and nicer (following in the footsteps of the Honda EV - to be revealed in Geneva in less than two weeks time)! A one word description would be 'cute' - and that's most apt for this kind of vehicle and the intended market.

It is noteworthy there is the absence of a H-wing face - interesting!

If this is an indication of the new direction Honda is heading with their styling and design of vehicles (with less of those ugly oversized grilles and business with multiple lines and oddities) then it's a great move!

Midi_Amp
Profile for Midi_Amp
Re: 2020 Honda Fit Render    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-20-2019 12:02
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
Vxtec wrote:
Thanks longhorn. If this render is anywhere near the look of the new Fit/Jazz in production then, I must say, it looks cleaner/simpler and nicer (following in the footsteps of the Honda EV - to be revealed in Geneva in less than two weeks time)! A one word description would be 'cute' - and that's most apt for this kind of vehicle and the intended market.

It is noteworthy there is the absence of a H-wing face - interesting!

If this is an indication of the new direction Honda is heading with their styling and design of vehicles (with less of those ugly oversized grilles and business with multiple lines and oddities) then it's a great move!




Don't get caught up with renders, seems the picture is taken from the usual Japanese auto mag that render an upcoming car based on "insider info". Sometimes they got it about 80% right, sometimes they just lost it.

We already saw the heavily guised Fit/Jazz running around. The silhouette harkens to the good old bubbly GD... And that's about it I guess, anymore, your guess is as good as mine.


Vxtec
Profile for Vxtec
Re: 2020 Honda Fit Render    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-20-2019 13:15
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
I am in agreement with you Midi_Amp. That's why I said "If this render is anywhere near the look of the new Fit/Jazz in production."
longhorn
Profile for longhorn
Re: 2020 Honda Fit Render    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-20-2019 15:40
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
Midi_Amp wrote:
Vxtec wrote:
Thanks longhorn. If this render is anywhere near the look of the new Fit/Jazz in production then, I must say, it looks cleaner/simpler and nicer (following in the footsteps of the Honda EV - to be revealed in Geneva in less than two weeks time)! A one word description would be 'cute' - and that's most apt for this kind of vehicle and the intended market.

It is noteworthy there is the absence of a H-wing face - interesting!

If this is an indication of the new direction Honda is heading with their styling and design of vehicles (with less of those ugly oversized grilles and business with multiple lines and oddities) then it's a great move!




Don't get caught up with renders, seems the picture is taken from the usual Japanese auto mag that render an upcoming car based on "insider info". Sometimes they got it about 80% right, sometimes they just lost it.

We already saw the heavily guised Fit/Jazz running around. The silhouette harkens to the good old bubbly GD... And that's about it I guess, anymore, your guess is as good as mine.





Look closer and one can see the chrome mustache.

Vxtec
Profile for Vxtec
Re: 2020 Honda Fit Render    (Score: 1, Normal) 02-20-2019 20:16
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
longhorn wrote:
Midi_Amp wrote:
Vxtec wrote:
Thanks longhorn. If this render is anywhere near the look of the new Fit/Jazz in production then, I must say, it looks cleaner/simpler and nicer (following in the footsteps of the Honda EV - to be revealed in Geneva in less than two weeks time)! A one word description would be 'cute' - and that's most apt for this kind of vehicle and the intended market.

It is noteworthy there is the absence of a H-wing face - interesting!

If this is an indication of the new direction Honda is heading with their styling and design of vehicles (with less of those ugly oversized grilles and business with multiple lines and oddities) then it's a great move!




Don't get caught up with renders, seems the picture is taken from the usual Japanese auto mag that render an upcoming car based on "insider info". Sometimes they got it about 80% right, sometimes they just lost it.

We already saw the heavily guised Fit/Jazz running around. The silhouette harkens to the good old bubbly GD... And that's about it I guess, anymore, your guess is as good as mine.





Look closer and one can see the chrome mustache.



and test cars never use extra padding to conceal! LOL

We will eventually see what design language Honda will use on the new Fit/Jazz and other new models in future generations... patience, patience and patience or for Honda fans should that be... dream, dream and dream! LOL


 
Thread Page - [1]
Go to:
Contact TOV | Submit Your Article | Submit Your Link | Advertise | TOV Shop | Events | Our Sponsors | TOV Archives
Copyright © 2018 Velocitech Inc. All information contained herein remains the property of Velocitech Inc.
The Temple of VTEC is not affiliated with American Honda Motor Co., Inc. TOV Policies and Guidelines - Credits - Privacy Policy
30 mobile: 0