[home][rumors and news][model release matrix][dealer network][desktop calendar][exhaust notes][tov forums][links][search][sponsors][garage][login]

Tire Rack Upgrade Garage
 Search for a Dealer:
 Canadian Flag US Flag
 Honda Acura
 ZIP  
American Honda Sets New June Sales Records on Strength of Light Trucks
More.......................
Honda reveals refreshed 2019 HR-V and Pilot
More.......................
Acura TLX GT wins class and places 3rd overall at 2018 Pikes Peak International Hill Climb
More.......................
Spied on the Street! 2019 Pilot and Pilot PHEV mule
More.......................
All-New 2019 Honda Insight Brings Style, Sophistication and 55 mpg City Rating
More.......................
It's Official: Honda to supply Red Bull Racing in Formula One from 2019
More.......................
Will the next-gen TLX bring back double wishbones? Or a Plugin Hybrid model?
More.......................
Acura tackles Pikes Peak with 2019 RDX, NSX, and TLX entries
More.......................
Civic --> Re: 2017 Civic Si 360whp One Take
Join Discussion......
Type R --> Re: Such a damn nice car
Join Discussion......
RDX --> Re: New RDX vs NX Infomercial
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: 2018 WC
Join Discussion......
ILX --> Re: 2019 ILX
Join Discussion......
Professional Motorsports --> Re: MotoGP - Sachsenring TT (you should watch)
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Trying to decide on color
Join Discussion......
Fuel Cell Technology --> New H70 pumps freezing
Join Discussion......
Amateur Racing & Driving --> Re: Car recommendation for cheap track fun?
Join Discussion......
Accord --> Re: Just got a 2.0 Accord Touring
Join Discussion......
Accord --> Re: Acclaimed 2018 Accords sit on the lot
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Celaya Plant Flooding and Recovery
Join Discussion......
IMA/Hybrids --> '18 HAH vs '17 HAH
Join Discussion......
Fuel Cell Technology --> Re: Marauding Mirais
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: ROAD TRIP... SOB Oregon cops
Join Discussion......
First Drive: 2019 Honda Insight
Read Article....................
2019 Honda Insight PR Photo Gallery
Read Article....................
First Drive: 2019 Acura RDX
Read Article....................
2019 Acura RDX Features & Specifications
Read Article....................
PR Photo Gallery - 2019 Acura RDX Advance
Read Article....................
PR Photo Gallery - 2019 Acura RDX A-Spec
Read Article....................

[fancy] [flat] [simple]
TOV Forums > Type R > > Re: Civic Type R Pickup Truck Concept

Go to:

Viewing Threshold (What is this?)

Thread Page - [1]
Author
  Post New Thread
NealX
Profile for NealX
Civic Type R Pickup Truck Concept    (Score: 1, Normal) 05-24-2018 09:32
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
For those who like to spin their wheels outside Costco:




wooderson79
Profile for wooderson79
Re: Civic Type R Pickup Truck Concept    (Score: 1, Normal) 05-24-2018 10:19
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
Tony's already trying to order one...lol

sadlerau
Profile for sadlerau
Re: Civic Type R Pickup Truck Concept    (Score: 1, Normal) 05-24-2018 11:37
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
Words fail me.........
Jovian8
Profile for Jovian8
Re: Civic Type R Pickup Truck Concept    (Score: 1, Normal) 05-24-2018 11:51
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
Civic Type (R)idgeline. Inspired by Formula 1 "halo". lol.

hmmm Honda is grasping at straws for attention these days.

DCR
Profile for DCR
Re: Civic Type R Pickup Truck Concept    (Score: 1, Normal) 05-24-2018 12:19
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
If you could take that ice pick right there and kindly stab the eyes out of my head I would appreciate it.
DCR
Profile for DCR
Re: Civic Type R Pickup Truck Concept    (Score: 1, Normal) 05-24-2018 13:06
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
For some reason, I thought this was some amateur hack job...I didn't realize these came from Honda in Europe.

Wow.

Then I see this, which seems to actually work.

https://oppositelock.kinja.com/my-honda-prelute-is-the-smashing-pumpkin-1825707184

honduh
Profile for honduh
Re: Civic Type R Pickup Truck Concept    (Score: 1, Normal) 05-24-2018 13:28
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
El Camino Type R
Nick GravesX
Profile for Nick GravesX
Re: Civic Type R Pickup Truck Concept    (Score: 1, Normal) 05-24-2018 13:37
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
DCR wrote:
For some reason, I thought this was some amateur hack job...I didn't realize these came from Honda in Europe.

Wow.

Then I see this, which seems to actually work.

https://oppositelock.kinja.com/my-honda-prelute-is-the-smashing-pumpkin-1825707184



Ha!

Great find!

I had the idea of a Prelude High Performance Estate, so that is sort of one step further.


HondaForever
Profile for HondaForever
Re: Civic Type R Pickup Truck Concept    (Score: 1, Normal) 05-24-2018 14:13
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
Jovian8 wrote:
Civic Type (R)idgeline. Inspired by Formula 1 "halo". lol.

hmmm Honda is grasping at straws for attention these days.



Blame Honda Europe. They seem to have the craziest ideas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK9g8qIAW-E

garoto
Profile for garoto
Re: Civic Type R Pickup Truck Concept    (Score: 1, Normal) 05-24-2018 14:45
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
They have no respect for the Type R brand.
Jovian8
Profile for Jovian8
Re: Civic Type R Pickup Truck Concept    (Score: 1, Normal) 05-24-2018 14:48
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
HondaForever wrote:
Jovian8 wrote:
Civic Type (R)idgeline. Inspired by Formula 1 "halo". lol.

hmmm Honda is grasping at straws for attention these days.



Blame Honda Europe. They seem to have the craziest ideas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK9g8qIAW-E



haha good one... I want that mower! ;-)

sadlerau
Profile for sadlerau
Re: Civic Type R Pickup Truck Concept    (Score: 1, Normal) 05-24-2018 17:43
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
Nick GravesX wrote:
DCR wrote:
For some reason, I thought this was some amateur hack job...I didn't realize these came from Honda in Europe.

Wow.

Then I see this, which seems to actually work.

https://oppositelock.kinja.com/my-honda-prelute-is-the-smashing-pumpkin-1825707184



Ha!

Great find!

I had the idea of a Prelude High Performance Estate, so that is sort of one step further.




Didn't Volvo build a "performance" estate in the 60s? As for the Prelude, it does work for me, and looks sharp to boot!

Nick GravesX
Profile for Nick GravesX
Re: Civic Type R Pickup Truck Concept    (Score: 1, Normal) 05-25-2018 07:06
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
sadlerau wrote:
Nick GravesX wrote:
DCR wrote:
For some reason, I thought this was some amateur hack job...I didn't realize these came from Honda in Europe.

Wow.

Then I see this, which seems to actually work.

https://oppositelock.kinja.com/my-honda-prelute-is-the-smashing-pumpkin-1825707184



Ha!

Great find!

I had the idea of a Prelude High Performance Estate, so that is sort of one step further.




Didn't Volvo build a "performance" estate in the 60s? As for the Prelude, it does work for me, and looks sharp to boot!



Indeed - the P1800 'Snow White's Coffin'

There was also the Reliant Scimitar GTE and the Lancia Beta HPE.

I had an idea that a 'Prelude Aerodeck' could have been an ideal car.

Such a 'shooting break' concept possibly could even save coupes today, but as yet the market for them seems to be terribly small.

s2kx2
Profile for s2kx2
Re: Civic Type R Pickup Truck Concept    (Score: 1, Normal) 06-20-2018 13:36
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
FUGLY AS SIN ... Never thought it were possible to take the most hideous Civic design ever perpetrated on the automotive world and make it even worse but, congratulations Honda you have succeeded admirably in doing just that....Christ the 11th Gen. Civic can't get here soon enough! Hopefully Honda designers will have outgrown their propensity to design vehicles based on middle school boys pubescent, transformer sexual fantasies.

 
Thread Page - [1]
Go to:
Contact TOV | Submit Your Article | Submit Your Link | Advertise | TOV Shop | Events | Our Sponsors | TOV Archives
Copyright © 2018 Velocitech Inc. All information contained herein remains the property of Velocitech Inc.
The Temple of VTEC is not affiliated with American Honda Motor Co., Inc. TOV Policies and Guidelines - Credits - Privacy Policy
30 mobile: 0