[home][rumors and news][model release matrix][dealer network][desktop calendar][exhaust notes][tov forums][links][search][sponsors][garage][login]

Tire Rack Upgrade Garage
 Search for a Dealer:
 Canadian Flag US Flag
 Honda Acura
 ZIP  
This 2019 Acura RDX A-Spec is wearing an exclusive new shade of blue
More.......................
2019 Pilot gets upgraded with standard LED headlights and "Telematics"
Sources: 2019 HR-V adds Sport trim, loses 6MT option
All-new 2019 Acura RDX Makes Road Debut as Official Vehicle of Rally Cycling Alongside NSX Supercar
Clarity Electric still available for $199/month lease, but down payment has increased $600
Driving impressions: Hondata's FlashPro for the FK8 Civic Type R
American Honda Reports April Sales Results
Honda reveals Everus EV Concept at Beijing International Auto Show
General Talk --> Re: My NSX video
Join Discussion......
Today's Reading Links --> Re: Genesis G70 - Everyday Reviews
Join Discussion......
Today's Reading Links --> Re: Tesla - facts behind the mirage
Join Discussion......
Civic --> Re: 2019 Civic MMC rumors?
Join Discussion......
RDX --> Re: 2019 RDX Trim Levels
Join Discussion......
NSX --> Re: 2020 NSX Type-R
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Electronic rear view mirrors - one thing I don't like
Join Discussion......
Professional Motorsports --> Re: Moto GP Spoiler
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Porsche Macan S weight distro: 56.7/43.3
Join Discussion......
Today's Reading Links --> Re: Electricity Supplies tight in Calimestan
Join Discussion......
Today's Reading Links --> Re: Want to stop faster than a Tesla Model 3? Get an F-150
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Drove the new Mazda 6 Signature with 2.5 Skyactiv Turbo today
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: I just realized
Join Discussion......
Fuel Cell Technology --> Re: Beat a Mirai to the H2 station last night New style H70 pumps
Join Discussion......
Professional Motorsports --> Re: F1 - 2018 Spanish Grand Prix
Join Discussion......
Photo Gallery - Some other cars from 2019 NYIAS
Read Article....................
TOV Video: 2019 Acura RDX Walk-around with LPL Steve Hansen
TOV Photo Gallery: 2018 North American International Auto Show
2018 Acura RLX PR Photo Gallery
TOV First Drive: 2018 Honda Accord
2018 Honda Accord Specifications and Features (FINAL)

[fancy] [flat] [simple]
  TOV News > All-New 10th Generation Honda Accord Launching This Year with Advanced New Powertrain Lineup > > Re: ALREADY can tell....

Viewing Threshold (What is this?)

Thread Page - [1]
Author

PoweredbyHondaX
Profile for PoweredbyHondaX
ALREADY can tell.... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 06-09-2017 13:55
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
It looks better then the BEAK. BULBUS ROUND BEAK.

Grats Honda.

bgreen83
Profile for bgreen83
Re: ALREADY can tell.... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 06-09-2017 14:49
PoweredbyHondaX wrote:

Grats Honda.

Saw it at the auto show and it is just as bad in person. The only color that will be ok is black and maybe silver.

GoFaster
Profile for GoFaster
Re: ALREADY can tell.... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 06-09-2017 15:46
Wow, this is the first time I have seen these. Yikes, that is the ugliest front I have ever seen. I am not one to care much about the looks of one sedan over the other, couldn't care less about the style of wheels...but wow that is terrible. Its like a 1920s toaster

Who decided to make an art deco grill?

just527
Profile for just527
Re: ALREADY can tell.... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 06-09-2017 15:47
bgreen83 wrote:
PoweredbyHondaX wrote:

Grats Honda.

Saw it at the auto show and it is just as bad in person. The only color that will be ok is black and maybe silver.

Plus on the lower trims the grill's painted black and it looks even worse.

longhorn
Profile for longhorn
Re: ALREADY can tell.... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 06-09-2017 16:03
Just another perspective........Sometimes designs look different in video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uWqIV2ns8U

NealX
Profile for NealX
Re: ALREADY can tell.... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 06-09-2017 16:59
I'm not a mid-size-sedan-guy but I do like the graphic white and black over red look in the video above. Really the only detail that gives me pause/paws is the open gap in the wings on either side of the the front badge.
cksi1372
Profile for cksi1372
Re: ALREADY can tell.... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 06-09-2017 17:22
Yeah, the Camry (SE, XSE) actually looks better in person, IMO. The base and other Camry variants with the grill like the second pic above is pretty bad, however.

Also, if you want a V6...you'll be looking elsewhere besides the "H".

Jld94
Profile for Jld94
Re: ALREADY can tell.... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 06-09-2017 17:34
The Camry looks pretty good to me.....
Maximania
Profile for Maximania
Re: ALREADY can tell.... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 06-09-2017 17:45
NealX wrote:
I'm not a mid-size-sedan-guy but I do like the graphic white and black over red look in the video above. Really the only detail that gives me pause/paws is the open gap in the wings on either side of the the front badge.

Stop reading my mind Neal! I also prefer the white on the new Camry, and the nostrils in the front grille as you pointed out are the only ugly thing about it

lexusgs
Profile for lexusgs
Re: ALREADY can tell.... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 06-09-2017 17:57
The Camry will still have a much more refined power train that will embarrass this new cost cut econo car 4cyl replacing a great 6 cylinder.
NealX
Profile for NealX
Re: ALREADY can tell.... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 06-09-2017 20:23
Maximania wrote:
NealX wrote:

Stop reading my mind Neal! I also prefer the white on the new Camry, and the nostrils in the front grille as you pointed out are the only ugly thing about it

I'll try! ;-)

can_accord
Profile for can_accord
Re: ALREADY can tell.... [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 06-10-2017 00:04
Did i say that i'm pissed off no more v6 ciao Honda i was a 20 years customer . Toyota i'm coming soon for the superb Camry v6 what a poor décision from Honda! A 2.0 detuned with a blower sound it's really ŕ bad décision for the N/A market .

2 stupid decisions : the accord with a 2.0 detuned and a Civic si with the 1.5 .
Come on Honda what dit you smoked! Who is the Genius at Honda that took those décisions!! Just keep the J35 and give the customers the choice.

Thread Page - [1]
Contact TOV | Submit Your Article | Submit Your Link | Advertise | TOV Shop | Events | Our Sponsors | TOV Archives
Copyright © 2018 Velocitech Inc. All information contained herein remains the property of Velocitech Inc.
The Temple of VTEC is not affiliated with American Honda Motor Co., Inc. TOV Policies and Guidelines - Credits - Privacy Policy
30 mobile: 0