'03 Coupe rocks. But there are some "defects" that need addressing.
[View News Item]
(Score: 1, Normal)
I don't see what everyones problem is with the new '03-'04 Accord styling. I personally prefer the new look over the old clunky, squared, look of previous models. I bought the '03 Coupe, and my friends think it's a nice looking car. I personally like the tail lights of the Coupe. The Sedan taillights are too square looking. And they stretch across the trunk. That is old styling, IMO.
Honda please leave all taillights off the trunk, like you did with the '03 Coupe.
Although I think my '03 Coupe is nice, I have noticed several areas where Honda went "cheap" with manufacturing the car. Problems that Honda needs to fix with future Accord Coupes...
1. Interior "tapping" and rattles. More insulation or rubber cushion is needed where the plastic parts fit together, so there won't be any tapping noises.
2. Rubber gaskets on doors are held on by cheap plastic clips. Please use glue next time to glue these suckers on the door permanently.
3. All interior and exterior plastic mouldings are held on by PLASTIC CLIPS! This is what you call cheaply put together. Please use screws or glue next time to permanently hold pieces together. I don't know how many times I've reseated a plastic moulding on my car. I've also had to have the plastic shrouds on the doors replaced twice, because the clips that hold them in place keep breaking! (Use screws next time)
4. More insulation is needed in the cabin. Doors seem to be pretty much hollow. Please put spray insulation in the doors, to make car quieter.
5. Paint - Paint flakes very easy. Please either put another coat of paint or clearcoat on the cars. Or invent some paint protection coating that would protect the paint. Come on Honda, you can't invent something to protect the paint on cars?????