[home][rumors and news][model release matrix][dealer network][desktop calendar][exhaust notes][tov forums][links][search][sponsors][garage][login]

Tire Rack Upgrade Garage
 Search for a Dealer:
 Canadian Flag US Flag
 Honda Acura
 ZIP  
NSX prototype smolders at the 'Ring
More.......................
2016 NSX Spied at the 'Ring, Part II
Production 2016 Acura NSX caught testing at the 'Ring!
2015 CR-V MMC info, with color list. CVT confirmed
2015 TLX Pricing info released over the holiday weekend
American Honda Reports June 2014 Sales
This is probably the very first look at the 2016 Pilot. Spied by a TOV member in So Cal.
Commentary: Why are kids and pets still dying in hot cars? It's 2014 already.
Accord --> Re: 2014 Accord Coupe 4 cylinder or V6?
Join Discussion......
TLX --> Re: Acura informational TLX Video
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Opinions on Hellaflush
Join Discussion......
Videos --> 6G Celica in Homemade Demo Derby-- Had balls.
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Best burger in Anaheim, California???
Join Discussion......
Today's Reading Links --> Re: 2015 Hyundai Genesis: C/D and Automobile both like it
Join Discussion......
RLX --> Re: What is this on the window?
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Honda Europe 2015 Engine Lineup
Join Discussion......
Today's Reading Links --> Re: NSX mule burns to the ground on the Ring!
Join Discussion......
Civic --> Re: SE trim for 2015 Civic
Join Discussion......
Accord --> Re: A quick 2014 Accord review
Join Discussion......
Accord --> Re: 2014 Accord Coupe 4 cylinder or V6?
Join Discussion......
Today's Reading Links --> Re: Alfa Romeo 4C - 1.75L, 240hp *MR* coupe
Join Discussion......
Accord --> Re: "Bronzing" plastic chrome?
Join Discussion......
NSX --> Re: NSX Nurburgring Prototype caught on fire and burned
Join Discussion......
TOV Photo Gallery: 2015 Honda Fit
Read Article....................
PR Photo Gallery: 2015 Honda Fit
TOV Dyno Test: 2014 Accord Hybrid
TOV Video: 2015 Acura TLX design Overview by Jared Hall
PR Photo Gallery: 2014 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid
PR Photo Gallery: 2015 Civic Type R Prototype

[fancy] [flat] [simple]
TOV Forums > Today's Reading Links > > Re: Hondas future models - Automotive News

Go to:

Viewing Threshold (What is this?)

Thread Page - 1 [2] 3
Author
  Post New Thread
FondaHonda
Profile for FondaHonda
Re: Hondas future models - Automotive News    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-03-2013 23:35
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
Automotive News (a.k.a. A.N.) is typically very reliable yet does not always have every detail readily available when printing its annual look into the future of each brand of automobile sold in the U.S. As we all know too well (here at T.O.V.), Honda Corporation is extremely secretive and perhaps the most guarded of manufactures.

I am an avid reader of A.N. International and find there is a lot lacking in their projection of future models in the summer/fall publications encompassing cars/trucks/SUV-crossovers by world region. Still, I rely heavily on A.N. "trade magazine" (newspaper, actually) for my day-to-day industry news, breaking news stories, editorials and weekly HD web and print editions.

Regarding the recent coverage of Honda and its future line-up, Honda Corporation, i.e., Honda, Acura, certainly knows the fate of the Honda Insight, for example -- yet it was unclear what is in store for this model in the short A.N. story regarding Honda over the next five (5) years. My point? A.N. relies solely on the information it is fed by the CEO's and Honda will only share what it is ready, willing and able to release "directly" or "indirectly" to its competitors and the public at large through this means ~ perhaps the industry's utmost trustworthy source: Automotive News... or any other outlet, for that matter. It will happen at God's speed... Err... Honda's speed...

Following Honda/Acura as closely as I do and reading A.N. daily, one of several inconstancies I immediately uncovered was that of the Honda Ridgeline and its future or lack thereof. Last thing I knew, there would indeed be a "next" pickup to compete with the flood of new small and/or midsized pickups from the likes of Toyota, Nissan, Ford, Chevy/GMC and Ram.

Rumor also has it that there will indeed be a new two (2) seat roadster to replace the S2000 (some say it might be coined S1000 or S3000) and available with stick, CVT and manual/auto to attract a broader customer base-- yet there was no mention of this vehicle in the report. There is so much more, too, but I think I made my initial point.

To be continued, for certain! :)

FondaHonda
Profile for FondaHonda
Re: Hondas future models - Automotive News    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-03-2013 23:44
Automotive News (a.k.a. A.N.) is typically very reliable yet does not always have every detail readily available when printing its annual look into the future of each brand of automobile sold in the U.S. As we all know too well (here at T.O.V.), Honda Corporation is extremely secretive and perhaps the most guarded of manufactures.

I am an avid reader of A.N. International and find there is a lot lacking in their projection of future models in the summer/fall publications encompassing cars/trucks/SUV-crossovers by world region. Still, I rely heavily on A.N. "trade magazine" (newspaper, actually) for my day-to-day industry news, breaking news stories, editorials and weekly HD web and print editions.

Regarding the recent coverage of Honda and its future line-up, Honda Corporation, i.e., Honda, Acura, certainly knows the fate of the Honda Insight, for example -- yet it was unclear what is in store for this model in the short A.N. story regarding Honda over the next five (5) years. My point? A.N. relies solely on the information it is fed by the CEO's and Honda will only share what it is ready, willing and able to release "directly" or "indirectly" to its competitors and the public at large through this means ~ perhaps the industry's utmost trustworthy source: Automotive News... or any other outlet, for that matter. It will happen at God's speed... Err... Honda's speed...

Following Honda/Acura as closely as I do and reading A.N. daily, one of several inconstancies I immediately uncovered was that of the Honda Ridgeline and its future or lack thereof. Last thing I knew, there would indeed be a "next" pickup to compete with the flood of new small and/or midsized pickups from the likes of Toyota, Nissan, Ford, Chevy/GMC and Ram.

Rumor also has it that there will indeed be a new two (2) seat roadster to replace the S2000 (some say it might be coined S1000 or S3000) and available with stick, CVT and manual/auto to attract a broader customer base-- yet there was no mention of this vehicle in the report. There is so much more, too, but I think I made my initial point.

FondaHonda
Profile for FondaHonda
Re: Hondas future models - Automotive News    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-03-2013 23:47

FondaHonda
Profile for FondaHonda
Re: Hondas future models - Automotive News    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-03-2013 23:55
Oops! Only meant to submit once. Hopefully admin can fix by keeping 1/3 of same. I cannot delete from iPad. Thnx admin, all readers. ~ FondaHonda
Nick GravesX
Profile for Nick GravesX
Re: Hondas future models - Automotive News    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-04-2013 09:38
sadlerau wrote:
MarkR wrote:
DrWhiner wrote:
Nick GravesX wrote:
Depends how much extra it costs them to make it.

The Allroad is only really a very specced-up A6 Avant Quattro so they should make a good profit on it.

The Crosstour doesn't have a boggo hatch equivalent to leverage bodyshell or driveline volume.

LOL.

http://www.audiusa.com/models/audi-allroad

Cars are cheap in the US, 47k for a mid-specced A4 Allroad. Nice!

It's quite a car for that money. It's not as good as a Fit, but it's really really nice when you step inside. Too bad it's turbocharged, it doesn't last 15years like a Honda :(

On this subject I can talk with a little authority :D

My A6 Allroad cost me about $140,000 with about $17,000 in options. LED lights, Lane Assist and Active Cruise topped off with the Bose sound system [which already had a bussy speaker at 10,000km]. There are a few more options in there that I can't remember, but as you can see, they know how to price gouge :) Still it is a nice car, BUT, as I have said on different threads, other than the turbo engine and 7 speed DSG it is not a nicer car to live with or use then my '06 Legend, which is my partner's daily driver. Heavier feel to the controls, but not any better. Indeed I prefer to use it on weekend duty over the A6.

http://www.vtec.net/forums/one-message?message_id=1117288

Indeed Friday night went out for dinner, and I had the opportunity to do some Freeway miles - it may be a lot slower off the mark than the A6, but once wound up it feels so much nicer in the upper rev range [keeping in mind the Audi runs totally out of puff at about 4000rpm, whereas the J35 sounds sweet at 6,500rpm].

The Legend's actually a superb car and another wasted opportunity.

It's amazing they seem to have apparently failed to bring it up to modern standards with the RLX. Maybe the eSHAWD version might just do it...
DCR
Profile for DCR
Re: Hondas future models - Automotive News    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-04-2013 22:55
I really do not mind the RL, especially in the gray Nick has. The gen before the RLX can be had for a song too...quite a deal.
TonyEX
Profile for TonyEX
Re: Hondas future models - Automotive News    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-05-2013 13:35
A77X wrote:
It does have a 2wd EX version in Canada. That's boggo. On paper anyway - never seen one.

happy to act as translator for Nick if he likes. Does anyone else understand boggo?

Buy one get one (BOGO) free?
Nick GravesX
Profile for Nick GravesX
Re: Hondas future models - Automotive News    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-05-2013 13:44
TonyEX wrote:
A77X wrote:
It does have a 2wd EX version in Canada. That's boggo. On paper anyway - never seen one.

happy to act as translator for Nick if he likes. Does anyone else understand boggo?

No - that's BOGOF, Tony. Not to be confused with bog off, Tony. Which is different again...

Boggo is a contraction of:

Bog standard

Alternative forms
bog-standard
Etymology
Uncertain; perhaps most likely bog (“toilet”) + standard with obscure semantic development. Believed to derive from early ceramic toilets being produced to exactly the same specification in white only which became known as the bog standard. [1] [2]
Adjective
bog standard
(idiomatic) Especially plain, ordinary, or unremarkable; having no special, excess or unusual features; plain vanilla
She drives a bog standard economy car.

I do sometimes forget that we are divided by a common language...apologies!
TonyEX
Profile for TonyEX
Re: Hondas future models - Automotive News    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-05-2013 14:29
Nick GravesX wrote:
TonyEX wrote:
A77X wrote:

No - that's BOGOF, Tony. Not to be confused with bog off, Tony. Which is different again...

Bog standard

Alternative forms
bog-standard
Etymology
Uncertain; perhaps most likely bog (“toilet”) + standard with obscure semantic development. Believed to derive from early ceramic toilets being produced to exactly the same specification in white only which became known as the bog standard. [1] [2]
Adjective
bog standard
(idiomatic) Especially plain, ordinary, or unremarkable; having no special, excess or unusual features; plain vanilla

We have American Standard and now we see a lot of Toto.

Let me explain:

"American Standard" is a brand of toilet.. along with Kohler.

Toto is the Japanese Standard in Japan. Making inroads in SoCal places like Torrance. Mostly because Marukai sells the models with the warm water washer and hot air drying vents for a glorious feeling...

"Ohayo, konichiwa.. Konichi-san? Oh he drive Toto" (meaning a White Toyota - no clue on whether Konichi's butt feels fantastic.. maybe the seats are ventilated?).

Americans, OTOH, never drive an American Standard. No one in american drives a crapper, you see?

"Fred? nope, his car crapped out so he cain't drive it no mo' and he went to get a buy a new one"

And, my wife and daughter love BOGO ( which indeed does mean Buy One Get One free)..... I guess i's' not BOGOF because that would sound like Bug Off and why would a retailer tell their customer to Bug Off? So, BOGO instead.

Capisce?

I just stay home and smoke cigars while the wife and daughter take the Honda to the BOGO sales... and at home we got two Kohlers and one American Standard -the latter flushes better, costs a lot less but is less fancy... oh well.

Nick GravesX
Profile for Nick GravesX
Re: Hondas future models - Automotive News    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-05-2013 14:53
I think it's probably the British love of cacophemy, why we use the full BOGOF acronym.

We have Ideal Standard (a company that was related to American Standard) and that's as close as I get to Hellaflush.

They are bog-standard and therefore less to go wrong.
DCR
Profile for DCR
Re: Hondas future models - Automotive News    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-05-2013 15:23
Nick GravesX wrote:

Bog standard

Alternative forms
bog-standard
Etymology
Adjective
bog standard

I can usually follow along. I've been obsessed with British comedies since I was little. I used to watch The Young Ones, Monty Python and Benny Hill constantly. When BBC America came along, I got to see shows like Little Britain, Hyperdrive, The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret, and on and on. Netflix is great for viewing these too.

One of my hobbies is to crawl around here:

http://www.comedy.co.uk/guide/tv/

I will just grab random titles and google videos of these, and more often than not, something great pops up.

I owe my incredibly sarcastic demeanor to the British. Thanks folks!
saitamahonda
Profile for saitamahonda
Re: Hondas future models - Automotive News    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-06-2013 17:16
No one in american drives a crapper

Sure they do! It's called Toyota Venza. Venza pronounced in Japanese is more like "benza", which means toilet seat :)
A77X
Profile for A77X
Re: Hondas future models - Automotive News    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-06-2013 18:03
In Quebec they drive the Toyota Merde. Which is close enough.
BG
Profile for BG
Re: Hondas future models - Refreshed Bagpuss    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-07-2013 07:13
http://newsroom.honda.co.uk/News/Honda-s-New-Civic-Tourer-to-Make-Public-Debut-at-the-2013-Frankfurt-Motor-Show-d75.aspx

"
Honda’s new British built Civic Tourer will be making its first public appearance at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show alongside the refreshed Civic hatchback. In addition to these two debuts, Honda will showcase a selection of modern and historic racing machines alongside its ultimate sportscar, the NSX Concept, highlighting Honda’s racing DNA and sporty heritage.

Civic Tourer & Refreshed Civic hatchback
Developed and designed in Europe, the new Civic Tourer features a sleek and sophisticated exterior combined with class leading interior space. This new model will be built at Honda’s UK manufacturing factory in Swindon alongside the Civic hatchback variant, Jazz and CR-V and is set to be launched in early 2014.

Alongside this new addition to the Civic family, Honda is further strengthening the Civic range with a refreshed hatchback model. The Civic will feature exterior and interior design refinements and will also be displayed for the first time at Frankfurt Motor Show. "

Colin
Profile for Colin
Re: Hondas future models - Automotive News    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-08-2013 22:01
http://www.autonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20130715/OEM02/307159918/mendel-were-not-decamping-to-ohio#axzz2bQ0IKvow

I haven't seen this posted anywhere. Not sure if the link will work if this is behind a pay wall. Interview with Mendel via Automotive News.

American Honda's John Mendel discussed cars and goals recently with West Coast Editor Mark Rechtin.

Q. Is American Honda moving its 3,000 headquarters employees to Ohio?

A. We're not moving to Ohio. Honda's auto operations is not moving to Ohio. Auto sales is not moving to Ohio.

What's the advantage of moving? There has to be tangible ROI. You've seen organizations move from Detroit to California and from California to the Midwest, thinking it's going to change everything. All you do is move the function, or the dysfunction, from one place to another.

Manufacturing guys don't care if the sales guys are sitting with them. The number of people moving to Ohio is less than 20. The North American operations board has our meetings in Ohio now, but we're talking really robust discussions across automotive, motorcycle, power equipment and aircraft.

Q: Say it's Dec. 1 and the Honda Accord is neck-and-neck with the Toyota Camry. What will Honda do to win?

A: Our industry is like that New Year's Day, where we swear never to do it again. But how long do you maintain that discipline before you start creeping into the bad habits, even if just for a minute? You look at the fleet data -- some [competing] dealers say they can't get enough cars, but they're selling 26 percent fleet. And no one ever reduces incentives. We won't make a customer look silly for buying a car in November versus buying one in December or any other month. We're not going to do anything it takes. We're not going to sacrifice the customer to do it.

Q: Honda has some sticky dealer relations over stair-step incentives. Any improvements?

A: Over the past 10, five or three years, I would put our dealer relations against anyone in the industry. NADA surveys support that.

It's like a good marriage, where you always have a spat about something. But our process is great. I don't think there's a Honda dealer who would trade with any other brand.

Q: What lessons did you learn from the 2012 Civic?

A: We made a decision of where we thought the market was going to go. It wasn't a process failure. [Consumers] just didn't go as conservative as we thought they were. And when they didn't, we made a quick recovery. The same idiots who brought you the 2012 Civic also brought you the 2013 Civic, and the Accord and the CR-V.

Q: How are you positioning Acura?

A: Product fixes everything. The RDX is a good start. And historically the MDX has done a great job. We can get MDX and RDX combined past Lexus RX volumes, except we have a strategy that gives people a choice. The MDX has done a lot to drive the brand in the luxury direction. Establishing ourselves on the car side is the next frontier for us.

That means a lot of hand-to-hand combat. We're not trying to be BMW or Audi. We're trying to be Acura. We've always challenged convention.
deandorsey
Profile for deandorsey
Re: Hondas future models - Automotive News    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-08-2013 23:16
Colin wrote:
http://www.autonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20130715/OEM02/307159918/mendel-were-not-decamping-to-ohio#axzz2bQ0IKvow

A: We made a decision of where we thought the market was going to go. It wasn't a process failure. [Consumers] just didn't go as conservative as we thought they were. And when they didn't, we made a quick recovery. The same idiots who brought you the 2012 Civic also brought you the 2013 Civic, and the Accord and the CR-V.

Conservative consumer = wanting a subpar product?

DCR
Profile for DCR
Re: Hondas future models - Automotive News    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-09-2013 00:13
It wasn't a process failure? That is EXACTLY what it was, because it cost your company money to fix the mistake you made IN THE PROCESS.

Very arrogant, Mr. Mendel...this isn't rocket science. You make cars to the standard in which you did in the previous generation, and improve where you can. You all just got caught with your pants down because you cheapened a product and got called on it, because you weren't exactly charging less for this conservative product were you?

You just worry about making the very best product you can for any given generation, and you don't even have to glance in the direction of "the market".

jshaw
Profile for jshaw
Re: Hondas future models - Automotive News    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-09-2013 02:08
John Mendel:
That means a lot of hand-to-hand combat. We're not trying to be BMW or Audi. We're trying to be Acura. We've always challenged convention.

http://www.autoweek.com/article/20091102/CARNEWS/911029995

Takanobu Ito
"I see the future of Acura as a merger of BMW and Audi--something between high technology and high performance."

So... BMW, practically 100% RWD, as far as the USA is concerned. The rest is AWD. Euro-stuff need not apply.

Audi, part of the VW group, as is Porsche (though abnormally), Ducati, Lamborghini, etc. Has its own bespoke modular longitudinal platform which scales decently between compact cars, large cars, and midsize crossovers.

Acura? Gets to create the next Odyssey, if lucky. Otherwise, it gets warmed over Accords from Japan.
I don't see any amount of BMW or Audi in that.

So I guess we got what we wanted. No more Japanese control, since Ito's quote is obviously bunk. Now it's all on 'Merica! Woo!

Sure, I'm simplifying things, but I don't think I've oversimplified it.
HondaJet
Profile for HondaJet
Re: Hondas future models - Automotive News    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-09-2013 04:32
deandorsey wrote:
Colin wrote:

Conservative consumer = wanting a subpar product?

No, I think he's talking about consumers who are so broke they lost their houses because they can't pay their mortgages because they lost their jobs.

That was the climate in 2008.
Nick GravesX
Profile for Nick GravesX
Re: Hondas future models - Automotive News    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-09-2013 06:04
The Japanese never foresaw the leasing bubble being blown up post 2008 and never thought they'd manage to postpone the deflation by printing currency like this. The politicos continue to bribe the electorate with their children's/grandchildren's money. Neither did I see that, which probably means I'd have cocked up just as badly at Honda.

However, Mendacious cannot possibly admit that.

BTW; which idiots brought us Bagpuss in the UK? Certainly not the idiots at AHM.

Acura is a cross between Audi & BMW? First time I remember reading that. Presumably that means understeery barges with wooden controls that eat their own throttle parts and are subject to sudden VANOS failure.

Seriously, The RDMDX is fine; much more like it now. He's TFR they need to do something with the sedans! Talk about stating the bleedin' obvious. The RLX is the very definition of insanity, the ILX the perfect answer to a fucking stupid question and the TL must be a brilliant car if something that ungainly can still sell comparatively well.

Did someone say ZDX or other coupes? No they didn't...

THX17201
Profile for THX17201
Re: Hondas future models - Automotive News    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-09-2013 07:26
DCR wrote:
It wasn't a process failure? That is EXACTLY what it was, because it cost your company money to fix the mistake you made IN THE PROCESS.

Very arrogant, Mr. Mendel...this isn't rocket science. You make cars to the standard in which you did in the previous generation, and improve where you can. You all just got caught with your pants down because you cheapened a product and got called on it, because you weren't exactly charging less for this conservative product were you?

You just worry about making the very best product you can for any given generation, and you don't even have to glance in the direction of "the market".

You are so right DCR!
Fan Koni
Profile for Fan Koni
Re: Hondas future models - Automotive News    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-09-2013 14:25
So saying that now no bmw or audi is in sights really lowers all expectations on the tlx. Mendel was calling it a 5 series fighter!
Now they f up and deny ever having big goals.
What a bunch of crap.
Nick GravesX
Profile for Nick GravesX
Re: Hondas future models - Automotive News    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-09-2013 14:34
WTF does he mean by "hand to hand combat", exactly?

Beating up Audi & BMW drivers?
nightflow
Profile for nightflow
Re: Hondas future models - Automotive News    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-09-2013 14:55
Sales folks often use that term to mean winning customers the old fashioned way (comparison shopping), one at a time based on the merits of the sales pitch and product as opposed to some marketing campaign, event or just reputation.
Chris David
Profile for Chris David
Re: Hondas future models - Automotive News    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-09-2013 16:43
TurkMan71 wrote:

CR-Z: The possibility of a gasoline-powered version of the hybrid coupe is being studied for the next generation arriving in summer 2015."

http://www.autonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20130729/OEM04/307299985/new-fit-platform-key-to-hondas-growth#axzz2aagxULDW

It's a done deal that they are coming out with a next gen CR-Z? Are they selling them well in other countries?
longhorn
Profile for longhorn
Re: Hondas future models - Automotive News    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-09-2013 16:45

A: Product fixes everything. The RDX is a good start. And historically the MDX has done a great job. We can get MDX and RDX combined past Lexus RX volumes, except we have a strategy that gives people a choice. The MDX has done a lot to drive the brand in the luxury direction. Establishing ourselves on the car side is the next frontier for us.

The question nobody's seems to ask is how did Acura get to this point? Or to put it another way, when did Acura stop establishing themselves on the car side?
Colin
Profile for Colin
Re: Hondas future models - Automotive News    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-09-2013 16:57
longhorn wrote:

The question nobody's seems to ask is how did Acura get to this point? Or to put it another way, when did Acura stop establishing themselves on the car side?

Honestly, think this is way overblown. They never 'stopped' anything ... the current product (mainstream sedans) are just at end of cycle. Perhaps a better way to say it would be "re-establish" themselves.
superchg2
Profile for superchg2
Re: Hondas future models - Automotive News    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-09-2013 18:03
Colin wrote:
longhorn wrote:

Honestly, think this is way overblown. They never 'stopped' anything ... the current product (mainstream sedans) are just at end of cycle. Perhaps a better way to say it would be "re-establish" themselves.

The ILX and RLX are new products.
Fan Koni
Profile for Fan Koni
Re: Hondas future models - Automotive News    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-09-2013 18:11
Nick GravesX wrote:

Maybe its part of the new training for dealers.
To support the effort the beak design will go in overdrive and paws will get claws!
Colin
Profile for Colin
Re: Hondas future models - Automotive News    (Score: 1, Normal) 08-09-2013 19:02
Fan Koni wrote:
Nick GravesX wrote:

Maybe its part of the new training for dealers.
To support the effort the beak design will go in overdrive and paws will get claws!

I've always said it should have been named CLAWS. I don't know what it could stand for, but something like Co-Linear All Wheel Steer

Thread Page - 1 [2] 3
Go to:
Contact TOV | Submit Your Article | Submit Your Link | Advertise | TOV Shop | Events | Our Sponsors | TOV Archives
Copyright © 2014 Velocitech Inc. All information contained herein remains the property of Velocitech Inc.
The Temple of VTEC is not affiliated with American Honda Motor Co., Inc. TOV Policies and Guidelines - Credits - Privacy Policy