[home][rumors and news][model release matrix][dealer network][desktop calendar][exhaust notes][tov forums][links][search][sponsors][garage][login]

Tire Rack Upgrade Garage
 Search for a Dealer:
 Canadian Flag US Flag
 Honda Acura
 ZIP  
2015 CR-V goes on sale tomorrow. Full details released.
More.......................
All-new Honda Civic Type R: unrivalled against the brand's iconic performance flagship models
Honda reveals 2015 CR-V
Honda adds Special Edition trim level to 2015 Civic Lineup
Honda releases sales figures for August 2014
2015 Accord goes on sale today, "Gets Multiple Feature Upgrades"
NSX prototype smolders at the 'Ring
2016 NSX Spied at the 'Ring, Part II
Professional Motorsports --> Re: F1 rumors
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: How many are on social media ?
Join Discussion......
ILX --> Re: 2016 ILX MMC spied with little camo
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Big Year for HondaUK in 2015!
Join Discussion......
Professional Motorsports --> Re: INDYCAR--Pagenaud defects! What is HPD's future?
Join Discussion......
HR-V/Vezel --> Re: Update on the HR-V
Join Discussion......
ILX --> Re: Any chance for manual ilx with tlx direct injected 2.4?
Join Discussion......
TLX --> Re: TLX Tech vs Accord CVT Touring
Join Discussion......
CR-V --> 2015 Euro CR-V Good News!
Join Discussion......
Today's Reading Links --> Re: 2015 CR-V Reviews
Join Discussion......
Civic --> Re: latest CTR details
Join Discussion......
HR-V/Vezel --> Re: Touch Screen Climate Control
Join Discussion......
Today's Reading Links --> Kurdish Mad Max war vehicles
Join Discussion......
TLX --> Re: Motorweek's 0-60 and 1/4 mile
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: S660/1000 good news rumors from Japan
Join Discussion......
TOV First Drive: 2015 Acura TLX
Read Article....................
Photo Gallery: 2015 Acura TLX 2.4 P-AWS
Photo Gallery: 2015 Acura TLX 3.5L SH-AWD
TOV Photo Gallery: 2015 Honda Fit
PR Photo Gallery: 2015 Honda Fit
TOV Dyno Test: 2014 Accord Hybrid

[fancy] [flat] [simple]
  TOV News > Honda Develops New Lightweight and Compact Hybrid System Named "SPORT HYBRID I-DCD" > > Re: "with acceleration g-force more powerful than that of existing models"

Viewing Threshold (What is this?)

Thread Page - [1]
Author

foyer
Profile for foyer
"with acceleration g-force more powerful than that of existing models" [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 11-12-2012 13:24
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
Wonder which models they are comparing it too...love to see a sub 6 second 0-60 CR-Z, if the performance is there, if they tune the suspension- I'd take it as a hybrid...
Hondarulez
Profile for Hondarulez
Re: "with acceleration g-force more powerful than that of existing models" [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 11-13-2012 13:28
lol that's not a really tough to achieve if Honda is comparing to the current Civic hybrid or CR-Z hybrid. The CR-Z with 6MT does 0-60mph in like 8.5-9s. Anything around 8s is already the faster.
JeffX
Profile for JeffX
Re: "with acceleration g-force more powerful than that of existing models" [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 11-14-2012 00:27
Hondarulez wrote:
lol that's not a really tough to achieve if Honda is comparing to the current Civic hybrid or CR-Z hybrid. The CR-Z with 6MT does 0-60mph in like 8.5-9s. Anything around 8s is already the faster.

The updated CR-Z with li-ion battery pack should be quicker than the current one as well. I only had a chance to drive the new one on Honda's high speed oval but from what I could tell the chassis updates felt fantastic.

ntua.2002
Profile for ntua.2002
Re: "with acceleration g-force more powerful than that of existing models" [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 11-14-2012 13:01

...hi there!...i am interested in buying the cr-z 2013 fl...read the recent press release about the car...and it doesn't say something about chassis updates...at least for the european edition....(i live in Greece)...can you shed some light???

thnx!
Hondarulez
Profile for Hondarulez
Re: "with acceleration g-force more powerful than that of existing models" [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 11-14-2012 14:24
ntua.2002 wrote:

...hi there!...i am interested in buying the cr-z 2013 fl...read the recent press release about the car...and it doesn't say something about chassis updates...at least for the european edition....(i live in Greece)...can you shed some light???

thnx!

+1! more detail please Jeff!

Thread Page - [1]
Contact TOV | Submit Your Article | Submit Your Link | Advertise | TOV Shop | Events | Our Sponsors | TOV Archives
Copyright © 2014 Velocitech Inc. All information contained herein remains the property of Velocitech Inc.
The Temple of VTEC is not affiliated with American Honda Motor Co., Inc. TOV Policies and Guidelines - Credits - Privacy Policy
mobile: 0