[home][rumors and news][model release matrix][dealer network][desktop calendar][exhaust notes][tov forums][links][search][sponsors][garage][login]

Tire Rack Upgrade Garage
 Search for a Dealer:
 Canadian Flag US Flag
 Honda Acura
 ZIP  
Just a bit of Civic 5-door trim info and some Next-gen CR-V News
More.......................
Spied on the Street! 2018 Acura RDX(?) mule?
More.......................
All-New 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Arrives This Fall in North America, 180hp "Sport" Trim on the way
More.......................
Honda Sets New Car and Truck Sales Records as American Honda Reports July Sales
More.......................
Civic 5-doors spotted in transport in England
More.......................
Acura NSX GT3 Program Progressing with Surprise Public Test Debut Slated for Mid-Ohio
More.......................
Acura Announces NSX GT3 updates via conference call today
More.......................
Just a bit of Civic 5-door trim info
More.......................
Professional Motorsports --> Re: F1 - 2016 Summer Break Discussion
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: California passes toughest greenhouse gas emission curbs
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Toyota 86 = classic?
Join Discussion......
Professional Motorsports --> Re: F1 - 2016 Belgian Grand Prix
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: 2018 Camry.
Join Discussion......
Civic --> Re: 2017 Hatchback - No more EX 6spd?
Join Discussion......
NSX --> Re: Honda NSX pricing estimate/order info for Europe
Join Discussion......
Sales Experiences --> Re: Can a damaged vehicle be sold as new?
Join Discussion......
Today's Reading Links --> Re: MT Big Test: Compact CUVs
Join Discussion......
Ridgeline - General Talk --> Re: Pickuptrucks.com mid-size comparo
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: My experience with the latest Takata Recall (so far)
Join Discussion......
Amateur Racing & Driving --> Re: JUDGE ME-- Gokart Racing
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Precision Concept coming to Pebble Beach
Join Discussion......
CR-V --> Re: 2015 CRV Vibration Recall TSB
Join Discussion......
Today's Reading Links --> Re: American Customer Satisfaction Index
Join Discussion......
2017 Honda Accord Hybrid Photo Gallery
Read Article....................
TOV Video: 2017 Honda Ridgeline ride along
Read Article....................
2017 Honda Ridgeline PR Photo Gallery
Read Article....................
First Drive: 2017 Acura NSX(!)
Read Article....................
2017 Acura NSX PR Photo Gallery
Read Article....................
TOV Video: Guy Melville-Brown talks about the 2016 Civic Coupe design
Read Article....................

[fancy] [flat] [simple]
  TOV News > 2013 Honda Civic to Debut at Los Angeles Auto Show With More Youthful and Premium Styling > > Re: Trim Level???

Viewing Threshold (What is this?)

Thread Page - [1]
Author
    
xBeastx
Profile for xBeastx
Trim Level??? [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 11-12-2012 16:28
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
It can't be an LX, because fog lights are for the "upper trims". It can't be the EX either, since it doesn't have the projector headlamps shown in the recent set of spy shots. Sport model maybe???
Dren
Profile for Dren
Re: Trim Level??? [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 11-12-2012 16:36
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
xAbSoLuTexZeRo wrote:
It can't be an LX, because fog lights are for the "upper trims". It can't be the EX either, since it doesn't have the projector headlamps shown in the recent set of spy shots. Sport model maybe???


Jeff stated it was an EX-L with navigation.
xBeastx
Profile for xBeastx
Re: Trim Level??? [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 11-12-2012 16:57
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
Dren wrote:
xAbSoLuTexZeRo wrote:
It can't be an LX, because fog lights are for the "upper trims". It can't be the EX either, since it doesn't have the projector headlamps shown in the recent set of spy shots. Sport model maybe???


Jeff stated it was an EX-L with navigation.


Oh now I do see the leather...

But what happened to the projector headlamps!?!?!
Hondatalover
Profile for Hondatalover
Re: Trim Level??? [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 11-12-2012 17:18
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
xAbSoLuTexZeRo wrote:
Dren wrote:
xAbSoLuTexZeRo wrote:
It can't be an LX, because fog lights are for the "upper trims". It can't be the EX either, since it doesn't have the projector headlamps shown in the recent set of spy shots. Sport model maybe???


Jeff stated it was an EX-L with navigation.


Oh now I do see the leather...

But what happened to the projector headlamps!?!?!



Maybe projectors and LED tails only come on Touring and SI trims. ;)

Just a thought. :P
 
Thread Page - [1]
Contact TOV | Submit Your Article | Submit Your Link | Advertise | TOV Shop | Events | Our Sponsors | TOV Archives
Copyright © 2014 Velocitech Inc. All information contained herein remains the property of Velocitech Inc.
The Temple of VTEC is not affiliated with American Honda Motor Co., Inc. TOV Policies and Guidelines - Credits - Privacy Policy
mobile: 0