[home][rumors and news][model release matrix][dealer network][desktop calendar][exhaust notes][tov forums][links][search][sponsors][garage][login]

Tire Rack Upgrade Garage
 Search for a Dealer:
 Canadian Flag US Flag
 Honda Acura
 ZIP  
Acura NSX GT3 Program Progressing with Surprise Public Test Debut Slated for Mid-Ohio
More.......................
Acura Announces NSX GT3 updates via conference call today
More.......................
Just a bit of Civic 5-door trim info
More.......................
PRESS RELEASE: Motorcars Honda to host Solar Derby Event, Friday July 22
More.......................
SPIED ON THE STREET! First look at the 2018 Honda Accord!
More.......................
SPIED ON THE STREET! 2017 Honda Civic Si
More.......................
Acura NSX GT3 Racecar Prepares for Competition
More.......................
American Honda Reports June Sales Increase, Setting New Records for Light Trucks
More.......................
General Talk --> Re: Honda S600 coupe for sale. Wow!
Join Discussion......
NSX --> Acura NSX GT3 Teaser - Video
Join Discussion......
NSX --> Re: NSX Type-R
Join Discussion......
Ridgeline - General Talk --> Re: 2017 Black Edition
Join Discussion......
Today's Reading Links --> Re: Nissan KICKS - competition for HR-V
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: New US Design Patent Published for Mystery Honda Sports Car
Join Discussion......
Today's Reading Links --> Re: California grid asks power companies to restrict work during heat wave
Join Discussion......
Today's Reading Links --> Re: Tesla to Miss Revenue Target by $315 Million
Join Discussion......
Civic --> Re: 06 Si and Takata
Join Discussion......
Today's Reading Links --> Re: Hyundai Genesis sports sedan
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Porsche left a message for Honda
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Proud new owner of...
Join Discussion......
Ridgeline - General Talk --> Re: I purchased one last week.
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Honda and Acura's future lineup
Join Discussion......
General Talk --> Re: Honda and Acura modular platforms.
Join Discussion......
2017 Honda Accord Hybrid Photo Gallery
Read Article....................
TOV Video: 2017 Honda Ridgeline ride along
Read Article....................
2017 Honda Ridgeline PR Photo Gallery
Read Article....................
First Drive: 2017 Acura NSX(!)
Read Article....................
2017 Acura NSX PR Photo Gallery
Read Article....................
TOV Video: Guy Melville-Brown talks about the 2016 Civic Coupe design
Read Article....................

[fancy] [flat] [simple]
  TOV News > 2013 Honda Civic to Debut at Los Angeles Auto Show With More Youthful and Premium Styling > > Re: Trim Level???

Viewing Threshold (What is this?)

Thread Page - [1]
Author
    
xBeastx
Profile for xBeastx
Trim Level??? [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 11-12-2012 16:28
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
It can't be an LX, because fog lights are for the "upper trims". It can't be the EX either, since it doesn't have the projector headlamps shown in the recent set of spy shots. Sport model maybe???
Dren
Profile for Dren
Re: Trim Level??? [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 11-12-2012 16:36
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
xAbSoLuTexZeRo wrote:
It can't be an LX, because fog lights are for the "upper trims". It can't be the EX either, since it doesn't have the projector headlamps shown in the recent set of spy shots. Sport model maybe???


Jeff stated it was an EX-L with navigation.
xBeastx
Profile for xBeastx
Re: Trim Level??? [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 11-12-2012 16:57
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
Dren wrote:
xAbSoLuTexZeRo wrote:
It can't be an LX, because fog lights are for the "upper trims". It can't be the EX either, since it doesn't have the projector headlamps shown in the recent set of spy shots. Sport model maybe???


Jeff stated it was an EX-L with navigation.


Oh now I do see the leather...

But what happened to the projector headlamps!?!?!
Hondatalover
Profile for Hondatalover
Re: Trim Level??? [View News Item]    (Score: 1, Normal) 11-12-2012 17:18
Reply to This Message Attach Quote to Reply
xAbSoLuTexZeRo wrote:
Dren wrote:
xAbSoLuTexZeRo wrote:
It can't be an LX, because fog lights are for the "upper trims". It can't be the EX either, since it doesn't have the projector headlamps shown in the recent set of spy shots. Sport model maybe???


Jeff stated it was an EX-L with navigation.


Oh now I do see the leather...

But what happened to the projector headlamps!?!?!



Maybe projectors and LED tails only come on Touring and SI trims. ;)

Just a thought. :P
 
Thread Page - [1]
Contact TOV | Submit Your Article | Submit Your Link | Advertise | TOV Shop | Events | Our Sponsors | TOV Archives
Copyright © 2014 Velocitech Inc. All information contained herein remains the property of Velocitech Inc.
The Temple of VTEC is not affiliated with American Honda Motor Co., Inc. TOV Policies and Guidelines - Credits - Privacy Policy
mobile: 0