TurkMan71 wrote: Just to add to the speculation, take this for what it's worth - From a moderator on NSXprime:
"The concept made its NY debut today and was getting rave reviews. One of the Acura reps came over to me to ask if I wanted to know anything about the car and I asked her if she wanted me to tell her anything about it. I explained my position with the NSXCA and then said I had been in Japan for Fiesta in 2010 and hinted that when we were at Honda R&D that we were given some info. She then admitted they know more than they are allowed to tell and she gets tired of only talking about the limited "talking points" they have been given.
Some comments she made:
1. They have a target 0-60
2. They will need to get it under 3000 lbs to hit the target
3. They will need to come in between 425 and 450 hp to hit the target
4. The beak will need some redesign because the concept has no headlights right now
5. They are not saying what the body is made of but the belief is a lot of carbon fiber is used to get it to make its sub 3000 lb weight
6. The batteries are "extremely small" and add "nominal" weight
7. The side mirrors will be kept as they appear on the concept
8. Much of the technology is being tested in the RLX"