dominik331 wrote: WOW, who's buying all those trucks, Companies?
..and for what purpose? virtually all trucks I see on the road are carrying just the driver, with occasionally 1 or 2 passengers, and I honestly can't even remember the last time any of those trucks were carrying more/bigger stuff in the bed than what I have in the trunk of my accord
1. One cannot beat the view for one thing.
2. Its what Texans drive and drove before the rest of the country thought it was chic.
3. A Silverado sitting on 22s look freaking cool in black.
4. Have you ever driven in Mason county for example? The dirt roads are like wash boards.........literally. They would make Ridgeline drop to its knees and scream for mercy.........Not so in a full frame truck.....thats just one example.
5. Did I mention they look cool?
And before you type it, yes alot of people do not use their half ton to its fullest capabilities. But you know what, when fuel prices spiked it wasn't Texans whining about the gas mileage. Again, Texans where driving trucks before they were chic,and will continue after the fact.